The International Academy of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry is the only Academy in Egypt certified to grant its local DSD course participants the DSD accreditations (DSD Team Member and DSD Master) through our certified DSD Lecturer Dr. Mahmoud Ezzat
DSD Team Member
You can reach this accreditation level by simply attending one of the DSD concept courses of minimum 2 days duration offered by the IAERD. It certifies that the dental professional has a basic understanding of the DSD methodology.
What benefits do I get?
Access to DSD Facebook Group
Confirmation of Acreditation Level (PDF & high quality print-out)
How can I become a member of DSD Team member?
Application requirements: attend one of the official DSD courses
Accreditation fee: pay the course fee
This accreditation level certifies that you have successfully applied the DSD method to three patients exceeding her/his expectations by following the DSD approach. A faculty committee is awarding the accreditation.
What benefits do I get?
• 10% discount on DSD Concept and DSD Connect software
• Access to DSD Facebook Group
• Inclusion in the DSD Global Registry Map
• Confirmation of Acreditation Level (PDF & high quality print-out).
• Included in our social media and promoted as certified DSD Master
• Right to use DSD Master Logo for promotion
How to become a DSD Master?
• Application requirements: you need to be a DSD TEAM MEMBER.
• Quality requirements: you need to present 3 clinical cases in which you have applied the DSD concept. Please note that we do not ask for a specific number of slides per case, all of the 3 cases should be finished / include the final results.These cases will be reviewed by DSD Faculty and feed back will be given, if requirements are not met.
– The 3 cases need to follow the requirements bellow:
Quality of photo and video documentation;
2D design (DSD step-by-step) with the final 2D project on the 3 views of DSD (frontal, occlusal and 12 o’clock)
Precision between DSD and wax-up (conventional wax-up or digital wax-up on CAD/CAM)
Quality of mock-up and facial integration (facial portraits with mock-up)
Quality of Emotional/Motivational portraits and video with mock-up for the slide presentation for the patient
Treatment plan according to smile design project. A summary of the treatment plan should be written on the slide
Quality of clinical steps involved in the case (e.g. Tooth Prep, Impression, Provisionals, Perio surgery, Implant placement, cementation, occlusal adjustment)
Final outcome and final restorations
Quality of slide presentation in general (layout)
The documentation of the finalised cases (photos and vídeos) must be the same as the pre-op one so we can compare the final outcome in all DSD views (frontal, occlusal and 12 o’clock)
– The sequence of slides should show:
Pre op photo/video documentation
Patient documentation (x-rays, questionnaire, panoramic, perio chart, etc..)
DSD sequence (the 8 steps of the Smile Design)
The final Smile Design Frame on the 3 views (frontal, occlusal, 12 o’clock)
The wax up quality control
Slides to present the mock up to the patient
The treatment plan presentation
Slides showing the main clinical steps
Final outcome: Besides intra oral photos of final outcome, all 4 DSD angles should be shown on portrait photos as well (frontal, occlusal, profile and 12 o’clock). The same video protocol done on the pre op documentation should be repeated on the final situation.
• Accreditation fee: pay an annual fee of 2000 (euros for Europe, reais for South America and US dollars for rest of the world) for case examination and maintenance of status.
For more information contact email@example.com